Outfit Of The Day 11th Jan

Sunday 12 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Yesterday night was the first party of the year for me, which I attended with my sister :) It was my friends Mums 40th so knew that her family would be there so wanted to wear something smart yet was for a night out :) This is what I came up with :)
 
Blouse: George @ Asda; Vest: Primark; Leggings: TopShop


 Shoes: Primark
 
Face Of The Day
Foundation: MUA Shade Honeycomb
Primer: MUA
Concealer: MUA Shade Almond
Bronzer: MUA Shade 2
Blush: MUA Shade Bon Bon
Highlighter: Undress Your Skin MUA
Eyeliner: Colortrend Avon Cosmetics Black
Eyeshadow: Avon Jillian Dempsey Pencil Gold, MUA Shade 1 Pearl
Mascara: Avon Extralasting Black
 
There we have it :) It was a very lightweight outfit as the material on all the items isn't very heavy at all which made it very comfortable to wear. What you can't see in the picture is I am also wearing 'pop' socks which makes it so comfortable with my shoes :)
 
I hope you liked the post :)
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment