My New Channel

Thursday 9 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
So if you seen my post yesterday you will know that I have a weekly channel :) Well after I did the post I put it under construction as I want it to link in with my blog, so I needed a new channel name and URL :)
 
So after doing it for hours yesterday and today I can finally say its done :)
 
And here it is
 
 
This is the latest video I have done :)
 
I have given it the same name as my blog so it definitely all links in and there will be videos every Sunday :)
 
Like my blog it will have a variety of videos ranging from beauty to baking, hauls to DIY and if there is anything you would like to see, just let me know :)
 
I hope that you will pop over and have a look and want to see more :)
 
See You Soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment