My BooHoo.com Order

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
For the past few weeks I had been looking for a dress for Llewellyns' staff party as I wanted something 'suitable' shall we say and something I felt comfortable in. I think it was Boxing Day I first seen this dress and thought it was really pretty and been looking for this type of dress for a while, but at the time it didn't have my size :(
 
A week or 2 later I decided to have another look across the world, wide, web and see if I could find something, when this dress caught my eye again, only this time it was in my size, yay!! So of course I ordered it straight away and I came home to it posted through my door :)
 
You can get this dress here if you want to see how much it is :)
 

 
I don't know what it is but I am in love with Aztec print on clothing, and this was exactly what I was looking for. Its not to over the top and the material is stretchy so I know its going to be really comfortable :) I'm not sure yet whether I am going to wear black or skin tone tights with it so need to see what either look like with it.
 


 
I also like that it has long sleeves as I don't have to wear a jacket/blazer with it so I won't be to warm through the night, plus we are staying at the hotel its in so don't really need it a jacket/blazer at all :)
 
I will be doing a proper Outfit post where I will be wearing it for you guys so keep your eyes peeled for that!!
 
What fashion prints are you obsessed with at the moment?
 
See You Soon!!


3 comments :

  1. Oh that looks beautiful! can't wait to hear how it looks on as an outfit! :D
    Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :)

      I can't wait to wear it :)

      Vikki
      xx

      Delete