Bedroom Update

Monday 13 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
So a while back I did a post on how I wanted to redecorate our bedroom, as I wasn't 'in love' with the red anymore, and wanted to do something a bit different.
 
The plan was:
1. New Bedroom Furniture
2. Re-paper The Red Walls White
3. Re-paper The Feature Wall
4. New Bed
 
We have got as far as getting the new bedroom furniture which we had been putting together all weekend. We were going to get white furniture but decided to stick with pine and just got a new bed in white.
 
We discussed what furniture to get for a while and decided on a double wardrobe for us to share and an over bed unit to give us some decent space in the bedroom, which thankfully it has :)
 
I have also moved all of my books from the living room into the bedroom, and as I now have a little sort of office space now which you will see in a post tomorrow :)
 
So here are the pictures of the bedroom so far :)
 




 
All that is left to do now is to wallpaper the red white because we have decided we are not repapering the feature wall, because as you can tell from the above picture, the over bed unit covers most of the feature wall.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I hope that you keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for my post on my little office space. I am so excited for you to see it as I am loving it so far and my desk has only been together about 2/3 hours :)
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment