A New Coming Series!!

Thursday 16 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I have been thinking a lot lately about my blog and have been thinking of maybe doing some little series type things, like maybe Q&As, maybe a fitness/healthy eating type stuff.
What things would you guys like to see?
 
I want this blog to be a place where people can come and meet new people and discuss things in the comments and just have a general chit chat, as I want this blog to be appealing to everyone.
 
I have definitely decided I'm going to do posts every week on a Sunday called My Week In iPod/Phone Pics as I take them on both my iPod and phone.
 
I do want to do more beauty reviews and reviews on other things if there is anything particular you would ever like me to review just pop a comment down below :)
 
I've also been thinking of doing Guest Posts on my blog to help people that would like to get their blog out into the blogosphere as I think blogging should be one big community where everyone helps each other :)
 
I know this may be a bit of a boring post but I wanted to write this as it is a record for me as to what I would like to do and also to see what you guys like to see in blog posts.
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment