30 Day Healthy Challenge

Monday 20 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I have been struggling lately with getting healthy and getting fit, basically it just hasn't happened, the chocolates are to tempting. I needed some motivation then I came across The Beautiful Clouds' (who you can follow on bloglovin') post 30 Day Healthy Challenge which you can read here if you'd like to. As I was reading her list of things she was going to do to get fit and healthy, I found a few of them were quite similar to what I wanted to do to get fit and healthy :)
 
I am going to start this from tomorrow and it will be for 30 days as you can see in the title and I am hoping I am going to feel a lot better and a lot fitter, hopefully :)
 
So these are the things I am going to do to get fit and healthy, mentally and physically :)
 
1. Wake Up At 7am Every Morning
 
2. No Snacking On Junk Food - especially biscuits they're my downfall
 
3. Eat 3 Meals A Day
 
4. No Eating After 8pm - I did this last year and was doing really well and then gave up, ooppss
 
5. Drink More Water, At Least 5 Glasses But Try To Do 8
 
6. Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise Every Morning And Night
 
7. Bed at 10pm, Half 10 At The Latest
 
8. Do A 7 Minute Workout Everyday, Try & Do It Twice A Day
 
9. Write Down Something Positive or Something I am Grateful For Everyday
 
I will be tweeting about it on Twitter every day to keep you updated which you can follow me on @VikkiWannell and also I will do updates on Instagram to if you also want to follow me there on @vikki_hale The tag on Twitter will be #TBC30dayhealthychallenge
 
I am hoping this will be the motivation I need as I just want to be fit and healthy, especially for my holiday in August. Also there may be the possibility I may be joining a gym with my work colleague so that should help with some motivation and will be a serious kick up the butt :)
 
I hope this will motivate and inspire you to get fit and healthy to as it did me!!
 
See You Soon!!
 
 


7 comments :

  1. Luvs this blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, these sound like great things to try and do! :)
    I've managed to stick to drinking a lot of water, and keep to a good skincare routine so far this year, so you can do it!!! ;)
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :)

      I really need to get more water in my diet, I am so rubbish at drinking water, also I do suffer bad break outs so good do with sticking to this skincare routine :)

      Vikki xx

      Delete
  3. Great goals! I did a year ago to always stick with my skincare routine and wash my face every night and it has helped so so much!

    vivianstonexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping its going to help and after the 30 days it should become habit rather than me stopping :)

      Vikki x

      Delete