Update :)

Thursday 19 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
Well I did that post to let you know why I hadn't posted for a while and was all set this week to post some really good posts, then I got hit with tonsillitis :(
 
Monday, Tuesday & yesterday were literally spent in bed living on soup and juice as I couldn't swallow anything :( Today though I am feeling a lot better, just got an annoying tickly cough that I am desperate to get rid of now :)
 
There will be some Christmassy posts coming up over the next few days as I now have some Christmas cupcake moulds so I will be doing some of them, I am also going to be making my own Christmas tags for families presents so will do a post on that to :)
 
So keep your eyes peeled some for very festive spirited posts :)
 
Hope You're All Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment