Outfit Of The Day: My London Trip

Monday 9 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
I apologise that there hasn't been any posts the past few days as I was in London over the Weekend and didn't have any internet connection so couldn't post :(
 
But now that I am back home I have beautiful internet :D so you have a week full of posts :)
 
Todays post I thought I would share with you my outfit I wore in London, its only one as we were only there for one night :)
 
I'm not sure if you seen but I did do a shopping haul post on what I bought from London a little while back which you can read HERE :) and that was the outfit I decided to wear :)
 

 
All that is worn is from Primark and it was all so warm and comfortable especially as we done a lot of walking in just the one day :)
 
The jumper was £8, it is surprisingly light to wear and is lovely and warm which was good because it was a little chilly. The jeans were £11, these were very, very comfortable and so stretchy that they moved with your legs, if that makes any sense ha ha My shoes were £10, they were very comfortable and practical, I definitely picked the right shoes to wear :) I have just got to put a little bit of Vaseline on the back as the one shoe did rub the back of my foot :( I did also wear a hat but I didn't actually wear it that day which was £3 :)
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment