New Year Reading

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
Well been as though I have now nearly finished The Hunger Games Trilogy, I thought I would share with you what I am planning to read in the New Year. I have picked 5 books out of my book collection and has given myself the goal of 3 months to read them all. I know its a lot of books in a short space of time but I am determined to do it :)

 
So I have decided out of my book collection I am going to read:
Casual Vacancy - J.K.Rowling
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
Go Swift and Fall - Douglas Westcott
Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chebosky
 
I am going to read them in this order as well so that I'm not reading the same sort of book one after another. Also I chose these as I have not read them yet, and also because I love the classics like Charles Dickens as well as the more up to date authors like J.K.Rowling.
 
I honestly can not wait to read them and am hoping I don't get many books for Christmas as 3 of the books in this list are from 2 Christmases ago.
 
Has any of you guys read any of these books?
 
Do you prefer classics or up to date?
 
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment