How I Curl My Hair

Saturday 30 November 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
Hair post day!! I thought for today I would let you guys in on how I curl my hair :)
 
I do wash my hair before curling it normally, this may say sound a little gross, but it does curl a lot better when my hair is a little greasy.
 
The first thing I do is spray all my hair with a heat protection spray, the one I use is from Avon :)

 
To then curl my hair I use my Babyliss straighteners, I use it on the highest heat setting as I do need a lot of heat to curl my hair. I normally section it and curl it but I was short on time so just had to curl it without sectioning it :) To curl it I put the straighteners at the top of my section of hair and curl it that way, I'm not really sure what words to use to describe it :/
 


 
Then once it is all curled I spray it with extra firm hold hairspray :) and scrunch a little bit :)
 
 
This is the finished look for today :) Hope you like it!!
 
How Do You Guys Curl Your Hair?
 
What Products Do You Use?
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!


3 comments :

  1. I prefer to use a bigger curling iron and comb them out, that way I get a beachy effect which I love :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually been looking for a bigger curling iron as I can't quite get beach waves with mine :(

      What would you recommend?

      Vikki x

      Delete
  2. Aw thank :) you will have to look into getting one of them then :)

    Vikki x

    ReplyDelete