Christmas Shopping

Friday 29 November 2013

Hey Guys!!!
 
Today is my Travel/Outing post so I thought I would tell how my day of Christmas shopping went.
 
On Tuesday me, my Mum & Nan decided to do our Christmas shopping as we had some High Street Vouchers to use :)
 
Our first lot of Christmas shopping was done over our local retail outlet Spytty, which has shops like Boots, The Perfume Shop, Asda, etc. I think everyone had the same idea and there just seemed to be so many people Christmas shopping as well. It was so nice though wrapping up warm and just the general Christmas-sy feeling about the place. All I got over there was a few presents for Llewellyn as he is actually the only person I had to buy for :) So I got him some clothes, a nice razor which he can use in or out of the shower, a nice aftershave and some DVDs :) I think we spent about an hour over there and we did then become a little hungry :)
 
So cue a lunch break :) We decided to try out the new restaurant that has opened over there, called Decks. This is a help yourself restaurant, so you basically go in, get a table and then you can pick from a carvery, pie of the day, and other meals that are on the menu from the 'buffet', you also get to help yourself to the vegetables on offer. Well I had the vegetarian cottage pie with some carrots and mash, I'm not vegetarian but that was the only pie there that I liked. Well I have to say it was absolutely gorgeous and was so full afterwards, the pie tasted sweet as it had carrots, peas and onions in the middle with gravy, it was gorgeous. I also had a lovely cup of tea with it as well, and it was rather cheap for the meal and tea it came to £7.50, so can't go wrong for that at all. So after we ate it was time to shop again :)
 
We went over to another retail park then as we had to go to Argos as I had to get some presents for Llewellyn and Ieuans' birthday present. That didn't take to long at all so then it was off back to Nans' to enjoy another cup of tea :)
 
Do any of you guys enjoy Christmas Shopping?
 
Do you prefer online shopping or actually going to the stores?
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment