Cauliflower Cheese

Thursday 28 November 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
So today was cooking day, so decided to make me and Llewellyn a lovely fresh meal. Todays meal was Cauliflower Cheese.
 
I got the recipe off BBC Good Food and you can go to this recipe HERE
 
 
This meal is rather easy to make and all the ingredients you need is cauliflower, cheese, flour, butter, milk and whatever you're having with it, which we had chicken :)
 
Obviously firstly I cut up the cauliflower and put it in a saucepan with water and salt to boil until soft :) While that was happening I got on with doing the cheese sauce :)
 


 
So first off I melted up the butter then added the flour and then whisked it together :) it did amaze me in weird way how the butter and flour went once mixed together :)
 

 
Then I added the milk, you can by the amount in the recipe or you can put in as much as you think necessary, as it will go to a nice thickness when whisked with the flour and butter :)
 
 
Llewellyn grated the cheese as I had to keep whisking so it didn't burn and then added it in :) We added quite a lot of cheese as we like a strong taste of cheese, but you can put however much you like in :)
 

 
I then put the cauliflower into a ovenproof glass dish and poured the sauce over :) it smelt gorgeous and was making my stomach rumble :) I then added a bit of extra cheese on top and put it in the oven for half hour to bake :)
 
Overall this is a very quick and easy meal to make and absolutely delicious :)
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment