Outfit Of The Day: 18th Oct x

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hey Guys!!!

I want to apologise that this blog post is a little bit late, the weekend was a rather busy and manic one!! All day Saturday I organised all my baking stuff so that I can start baking again, I had work on Sunday and my Mums' Birthday, and then yesterday I was in work as I had an extra shift. So today I have actually got some time to do this post, that you are currently reading :) Also I am baking a cake today which I will also do a post on :)

This outfit is what I wore to the cinema, as it was a trip for Mums' Birthday :) We had gone to see the new film Baggage Claim was so funny, I recommend it if you like RomComs :) Anyway I wanted to go casual yet fashionable and think I did a good job :) What Do You Think? Also with this outfit I was inspired by outfits I have seen on people and in magazines, etc.

Jumper: Shelikes.com; Skirt: Not Sure; Tights: Primark; Shoes: Primark
The jumper is 3/4 length and lovely to wear with this skirt and also I think it would look rather nice with high waisted jeans, its also nice, warm and cosy :) Obviously then you have seen my skirt, tights and shoes in previous Outfit Of The Day posts :)

Hope You're All Having A Good Week!!! See You Soon!!! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment