Shopping Haul x

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hey Guys!!!

So I may not have told you this but I am a Representative for Avon Cosmetics, which means I sell Avon products to people, obviously if they want them, so sometimes I do order some things for myself :)

Well this Campaign I did see a few things I would like to try and seen some things I could use for my YouTube videos :) So here they are :)


So I ordered this pallet as they are new in the catalogue and I wanted to have a bit of colour in my makeup collection, I tend to use a lot of nudes and very pale shades. I liked the look of this as there are some really nice colours in it to experiment with, also they will look great for the party season during Christmas and New Year :) Also you can't really see in this picture but they are glittery to make them look metallic :)



This is part of the Planet Spa range that we do that includes body lotions & butters, hand creams, shower gels, etc. This particular item is part of the Turkish Thermal Bath range and is a clay face mask, I was going to order this before but completely forgot to, ooppss!! I haven't tried it yet but am going to be using it Friday (27th) while I have a nice relaxing bath. I'm not 100% sure what it does for your skin yet, I think it rehydrates it, but I will let you guys know on Friday/Saturday :)


These here are ready for when we do our Halloween cupcakes for our weekly video on YouTube :) I seen these in the Sale book and just had to get them as they are so cute :) They are basically little cupcake holders in the shape of cobwebs and have a little spider on them, which you can't see as I took the picture from above :) I really can't wait to use these as they are just so cute :)


And last of all, these were also in the sale, Halloween cookie cutters :) There is a Pumpkin, a Witch, a Ghost and a Cat :) These aren't normal cookie cutters though because there is two parts to each one to make it 3D so that then they stand up :) These will also be used for our YouTube weekly video and really can't wait to use them to see how they turn out :)

Well I really hope you enjoyed this post and that you like these items, I will definitely do a post when I use them and also put pictures up so you can see :)

Hope You're All Having A Good Week :)

No comments :

Post a Comment