Outfit Of The Day: 21/9

Saturday 21 September 2013

Hey Guys!!!!

Haven't done a post in a while so thought I would do an outfit of the day as I rather like the outfit I've put together :)



So the outfit I'm wearing I just had a look in my mind and put it together with what I already had.

So my shoes are from Primark and they're so comfortable, I can see me wearing these all the time :) both to work and everyday wear :)

My tights are thick, wool type material and are so warm especially now that the weather is getting a bit chilly, I do find them a little itchy but its tolerable. These are also from Primark :)

My skirt I have had for ages, so I can't remember where I got it from and it was originally my sisters, haha The material is a nice, chiffon type material and is nice and floaty which is perfect for Summer.

My top I got from Tesco during the Jubilee and is a nice cotton material and is warm but cool at the same time :)

My jacket is what I got on holiday and is so warm, I seem to be wearing it all the time lately haha but its just so warm and comfy :) perfect for winter and to lounge about in :)

Of course then my glasses are prescription and from Boots :)

I hope you've enjoyed this outfit of the day, feel free to comment what you think and if there is anything you would like me to review or write about :)

Hope you're all having a good day/weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment